|1400-01||Level 1 & 2||62 x 1.5mL|
|1400-02||Level 1 & 2||20 x 1.5mL|
- Dipper POCT Lots # 50211 & 50212 – 20 Count – B
- Dipper POCT Lots #40041 & 40042 – 20 Count
- Dipper POCT Lots #40041 & 40042 – 62 Count
- Dipper POCT Lots #50211 & 50212 – 20 Count
- Dipper POCT Lots #50211 & 50212 – 62 Count
- DipperPOCT Lots #173331 & 173332 – 20 Count
- DipperPOCT Lots #173331 & 173332 – 62 Count
- Safety Data Sheet – Dipper POCT Level 1 North America and Mexico
- Safety Data Sheet – Dipper POCT Level 2 North America and Mexico
Liquid Urinalysis Quality Control
International customers should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for price and availability.**
- Three months of room temperature stability
and up to 3 years at 2ºC–8ºC*
- Full dipstick immersion
- Zero wasted QC product
Dipper POCT® Urinalysis Dipstick Control is a revolutionary single-use liquid control with extraordinary room temperature stability of 3 months and 3 years refrigerated from date of manufacture. Made with a simulated human urine matrix, Dipper POCT’s stability exceeds that of all other urinalysis controls, currently on the market, formulated with native ketones. The unique pouch design allows users to visually verify full immersion of the dipstick, minimizes the risk of contamination and reduces the volume required for testing. Dipper POCT is designed for use in every testing environment including: central labs, reference labs, nursing stations, and doctors' offices.
Our thoughtfully designed packaging makes it easy to distinguish between levels and know when it's time to reorder.
Quantimetrix designs, develops and manufactures its products in the United States of America.
Dipper POCT Analytes
Bilirubin, Blood, Creatinine, Glucose, hCG, Ketones, Leukocytes, Microalbumin, Nitrite, pH, Protein, Specific Gravity, Urobilinogen
Changes to Lot Numbers
for Urinalysis Dipstick Controls
(Click link) LOT NUMBER CHANGE
**Dipper POCT is not yet available for sale in Canada.