ARE YOU AT RISK?
Knowing your cholesterol numbers may not be enough – in fact, 50% of patients with heart disease have normal cholesterol numbers. Lipoprint® is a more specific cholesterol analysis. It can uncover “hidden” risks which aren’t identified by traditional cholesterol testing.
Your personalized Lipoprint profile can assist your physician in determining the best lifestyle interventions and/or drug treatments for you.
If you have been identified as being at risk for heart disease, have a family history of heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, metabolic syndrome, obesity, of if you are a male over the age of 45, or a female over 55, you could benefit from a Lipoprint test. Ask your doctor for more information about Lipoprint.
FACTS ABOUT HEART DISEASE
- Perfect for any research laboratory
- Processes up to 48 samples in approximately 4 hours
- Reproducible results
- Can be performed on as little as 25uL of serum or plasma
- Used in studies for both humans and non-human species
- Simple test procedure
- Precast, ready to use, gel tubes
- Results saved in convenient spreadsheet format
Call for information:
US (800) 624-8380
International (310) 536-0006