LDL & HDL Subfractions
Made Quick & Easy.
Ultracentrifugation and Gradient Gel Electrophoresis – traditionally used for the study and analysis of Lipoprotein fractions and subfractions – are labor intensive and technically demanding. The Lipoprint® LDL & HDL Subfraction Testing System™ allows you to analyze the complete lipoprotein distribution accurately and easily.
Lipoprint separates and measures Very Low Density Lipoprotein (VLDL),VLDL remnants, Intermediate Density Lipoprotein (IDL) , Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL) 1 through LDL 7, and High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) in serum or plasma. Lipoprint measures cholesterol and area percent for each fraction and subfraction as well as mean LDL particle size. Lipoprint also separates and measures cholesterol in 10 HDL Subfractions consisting of Large HDL Subfractions 1-3, Intermediate HDL Subfractions 4 -7, and Small HDL Subfractions 8-10.
- Perfect for any research laboratory
- Processes up to 48 samples in approximately 4 hours
- Reproducible results
- Can be performed on as little as 25uL of serum or plasma
- Used in studies for both humans and non-human species
- Simple test procedure
- Precast, ready to use, gel tubes
- Results saved in convenient spreadsheet format
Call now for more information:
U.S. (800) 624-8380
international (310) 536-0006
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org