QuanTtest® Red Total Protein Assay System
- For quantitative determination of protein in cerebrospinal fluid and urine for both manual and automated systems
- Reagents stable until the expiration date when stored properly*
- Standards and Controls are stable until the expiration date when stored at 2ºC–8ºC*
Pyrogallol Red Molybdate dye binding method provides a simple, ready-to-use colorimetric method for total protein quantitation with greater linearity, using microliter samples of urine or cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) in manual or automated systems.*
The kit consists of reagent, controls for both CSF and urine chemistry, and four protein standards: Level 2 (25 mg/dL), Level 3 (50 mg/dL), Level 4 (100 mg/dL), and Level 5 (200 mg/dL).
Reagent and Protein Standards also sold separately.
*Refer to the package insert of currently available lots for specific analyte, stability claims and instrument compatibility.
|2210-02||QuanTtest Red Total Protein Assay System Kit||200 tests|
|5210-12||QuanTtest Red Pyrogallol Red Reagent||1x250 mL|
|3410-02||QuanTtest Protein Standards Set||4x30 mL|
- QuanTtest Red Lot #21300
- QuanTtest Human Protein Standards Lots #41292/93/94/95
- Safety Data Sheet - QuanTtest Red Reagent NA and MEX
- Safety Data Sheet - QuanTtest Red Reagent EU
- Safety Data Sheet - QuanTtest Red Reagent DE
- Safety Data Sheet - QuanTtest Red Reagent FR
- Safety Data Sheet - QuanTtest Red Reagent IT
- Safety Data Sheet - QuanTtest Red Reagent ES