We are looking for a detail oriented and confidential Purchasing Clerk/Administrative Clerk who can administratively support the Associate Director of Purchasing with day to day functions of the Purchasing Department.
- Maintains purchasing documents, files and records
- Updates the Approved vendor list
- Reviews and processes routine purchase requisitions
- Reviews purchase orders and invoices for discrepancies
- Tracks and oversees the arrival of purchase order items
- Assists in identifying and evaluation suppliers for raw materials
- Assist Associate Director with analytics, documentation, and/or special sourcing projects
- Complying with cGMP, GLP and laboratory safety practices
- Assist in maintaining the Quantimetrix quality system.
High School Diploma or GED. Equivalent work experience with a minimum of one to two years experience in a purchasing manufacturing environment. Skills: Able to communicate well within the organization. Ability to identify discrepancies when reviewing documentation. Have basic use of Microsoft Word and Excel. Works well with others.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer competitive compensation and medical coverage including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please send your resume with salary history to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (310) 347-4039.