We are looking for a detail oriented Purchasing Associate who can work collaboratively with the Associate Director of Purchasing to assist in day to day functions of the Department.
- Maintains purchasing documents, files and records.
- Updates the Approved vendor list.
- Reviews and processes routine purchase requisitions.
- Reviews purchase orders and invoices for discrepancies.
- Ongoing filing of documents.
- Tracks and oversees the arrival of purchase order items.
- Assists in identifying and evaluation suppliers for raw materials.
- Assist Associate Director with analytics, documentation, and/or special sourcing projects.
- Complying with cGMP, GLP and laboratory safety practices
- Assisting in maintaining the Quantimetrix quality system.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent work experience required. Minimum two years of experience in Inventory/Supply Chain Management, preferably in a manufacturing environment. Skills: Able to communicate well within the organization. Ability to analyze data. Some knowledge of material measurement conversions helpful. Overall purchasing knowledge from a theoretical and practical use helpful. Basic use of Microsoft Word and Excel spreadsheets. Experience working in a regulated environment. Prefer Knowledge of FDA and ISO 13485:2003 regulations. Please send your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com or fax to (310) 347-4039.