We are looking for a detail oriented Purchasing Associate who can work collaboratively with the Associate Director of Purchasing to assist in day to day functions of the Department.
- Maintains purchasing documents, files and records
- Updates the Approved vendor list
- Reviews and processes routine purchase requisitions
- Reviews purchase orders and invoices for discrepancies
- Ongoing filing of documents
- Tracks and oversees the arrival of purchase order items
- Assists in identifying and evaluation suppliers for raw materials
- Assist Associate Director with analytics, documentation, and/or special sourcing projects
- Complying with cGMP, GLP and laboratory safety practices
- Assisting in maintaining the Quantimetrix quality system.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent work experience required. Minimum two years of experience in Inventory/Supply Chain Management, preferably in a manufacturing environment. Skills: Able to communicate well within the organization. Ability to analyze data. Some knowledge of material measurement conversions helpful. Overall purchasing knowledge from a theoretical and practical use helpful. Basic use of Microsoft Word and Excel spreadsheets. Experience working in a regulated environment. Prefer Knowledge of FDA and ISO 13485:2003 regulations.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, vision, dental, life insurance, matching 401(k) plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 11 paid holidays and two floating holidays, an online Marketplace for many consumer purchases, Gym discount and a wonderful work atmosphere and other great benefits.
Please send your resume with salary history to Human Resources or fax to (310) 347-4031. EOE