FACILITIES TECHNICIAN I
The Facilities Technician I reports to the Facilities Manager and supports projects related to the physical infrastructure of Quantimetrix. The Facilities Technician I duties are extremely varied and range from building renovations and repairs to maintaining equipment and assisting production. Interactions with contractors is frequent.
- Responsible to open building daily or as required.
- Checks equipment such as air compressor, boiler, and AC/refrigeration units daily.
- On occasion may need to work with shipping to obtain authentication documents.
- Patches and paints walls and other surfaces as required.
- Responsible for minor plumbing repairs, unclogging drains/toilets, fixing leaks.
- Will help to perform minor electrical repairs, move outlets, etc.
- May assist in the setup of manufacturing equipment (filling machine).
- May assist in the movement of material within the building and picking up supplies using company vehicle.
- Responsible for various cleaning activities and sanitization.
- Maintain grounds, pick up trash and monitor the property in general reporting, issues to the facilities manager.
- Interacts with other contractors performing work on the facility.
- Restocking, straightening up, and taking inventory of cafeteria supplies.
- Restocking copy paper and water cups.
- Replacing burn bulbs and ballasts.
- Send a daily report of activities to department manager.
- Employee will contribute to a positive work environment.
- Perform other tasks and duties as directed by management and supervisory personnel.
- Assist in maintaining Quantimetrix quality system.
- Microsoft office skills desired.
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and mechanical repairs.
- High school Diploma or GED required.