Quantimetrix, seeks a Director of Sales who is a strong and creative leader; someone who can amplify and leverage the strengths of their team to achieve well-articulated strategic objectives. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director of Sales is responsible for developing and maintaining high-quality business relationships with new and existing customers while achieving revenue targets, and devising a cohesive strategy for short and long-term growth, both domestic and international.
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers.
- Accurately forecasting sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace.
- Set Strategic Direction and Vision – Effectively translates and aligns brand strategies with overall team direction and vision.
- Effectively leverage and partner with Quantimetrix’s internal and external resources to help remove barriers impacting the team’s success.
- Develop and implement account management strategies and activities to maximize business and product opportunities with them. (contract negotiation, establishing margin objective, business reviews etc.)
- Represent the company at major industry events, conferences, trade-shows and expositions.
- Communicate business issues and opportunities on an ongoing basis to senior management.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that development efforts result in products and services that create value for customers and meet their requirements.
- Demonstrate effective leadership – Coach, motivate, hire and retain top talent and hold them accountable for delivering results.
- Embrace, maintain and enhance a culture of trust, collaboration and teamwork in accordance with company values.
- BS in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- 7 – 10 years of sales experience
- Minimum of 5 years of sales management experience
- Demonstrated excellence in leadership, strategic selling, negotiating, presentation and financial analysis skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to travel (domestically and internationally)
- 10+ years of medical diagnostic / biotech product sales experience including 5+ years sales management experience
- Senior Sales Management experience
- Advanced degree
We value our employees’ time and efforts. In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer competitive compensation and medical coverage including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please send your resume with salary history to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (310) 347-4039.