We are looking for a Customer Service Verification Associate /Receptionist to act as a liaison between the company and the customer while assisting with a variety of tasks including but not limited to front desk reception, requests, answering questions, coordinating with Accounting, Distribution & Traffic, and Sales departments to ensure prompt and accurate fulfillment of orders.
RESPONSIBILITIES CUSTOMER SERVICE:
- Answer general questions and requests from customers regarding pricing, product information, order status and shipping & tracking information while maintaining professional telephone etiquette to satisfy the customers’ needs.
- Performs verification for processed sales order requests received via telephone, email, fax, EDI and online.
- Contact customers regarding discrepancies, discontinued products, backorders, short expiration dates, etc.
- Communicate with Distribution, Accounting and Sales Departments regarding shipping schedule of orders, customer accounts on hold, credit limit override, etc.
- Release processed sales orders to the Distribution and Traffic department for shipping schedule.
- Generates and submits order confirmations to customers via fax, email, and EDI.
- Welcomes and always greets on-site visitors upon arrival in a professional manner.
- Determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Answers phone lines and screens telephone calls; assist callers directly when appropriate and routes calls to appropriate person.
- High School diploma/GED required
- Minimum of 2 years of direct customer service experience.
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to type 25-30 wpm.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.