- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions
- Distributes expenditures, encumbrances, receipts, and receivables according to schedules
- Performs statistical analyses to determine trends, estimates, and significant changes, and writes narrative reports explaining findings
- Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for other managers
- Audits contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement
- Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits
- Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports
- Installs, modifies, documents, and coordinates implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures
- Devises and implements system for general accounting
- Makes recommendations regarding the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures
- Conducts studies and submits recommendations for improving the organization’s accounting operation.
- This job has supervisory responsibilities over subordinate accounting staffs
- Must be able to perform all tasks of accounting personal
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements, Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 6-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 2+ solid years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment
- Providing data for stable budget developments
- Knowledge of Crystal Reporting.